Dr. Purohit provides a variety of psychological assessment, and psychotherapeutic services.
- Comprehensive psychological evaluations include a cognitive and emotional functioning profile using a Neuropsychological approach. Areas of cognitive functioning include attention, memory, executive functions, visual – spatial, and verbal abilities. Emotional profile includes assessment of personality, mood, and coping abilities.
- Immigration – Extreme Hardship Evaluations – Dr. Purohit conducts psychological evaluations to assess psychologic and medical factors that may contribute to extreme hardship resulting from the deportation decision.
- ADHD evaluations
- Accommodations for testing and school evaluations
- Psychological clearance for Bariatric (weight-loss) surgeries
- Chronic Pain and Injury Recovery–Dr. Purohit works with a wide range of chronic pain conditions examples include fibromyalgia, gastrointestinal conditions, musculoskeletal pain, and painful pelvic syndrome. Injury recovery conditions include post-concussion syndrome and accident related injury as well as recovery from surgical and medical procedures.
- Mood Disorders, Anxiety related disorders, and Trauma recovery
- Weight-loss and health eating habits coaching– As a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Dr. Purohit works with individuals on assessing barriers to healthy eating and works with clients to pave a path for incorporating healthier diet and lifestyle.
Call Purohit Psychology Services, LLC. today for an appointment.
|Monday||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 8:00pm|